Pacific Brothers Concrete is a licensed and bonded concrete contractor with 18 years of experience.
On occasion, people have bad experiences with unreliable or unqualified contractors, but not all contractors are the same.
Here’s why we’re different.
1. We help you plan your project. Some of our customers, on large projects, have found it unnecessary to hire an architect as they normally would because we helped them plan their project in such detail. Whether your project is large or small, we’ll help you plan your concrete work for the best results.
2. We listen to our customers during the estimate process so that we can understand what they really want and how we can deliver it. We give written bids and a copy of our warranty. References are available upon request.
3. Pacific Brothers Concrete contractor registration number is: PACIFBC930MC. You may verify the status of our insurance and bond at https://fortress.wa.gov/lni/bbip/Search.aspx If you use a contractor that is not licensed, bonded and insured, you have no guarantee of completion and no protection against liability for damages. Pacific Brothers Concrete has never had a claim against their insurance or bond.
4. We provide a disclosure statement with every estimate, as required by Washington State Contractor Law. See our disclosure statement by clicking here. Pacific Brothers Concrete Disclosure Statement
5. We will help our customers understand what permits are necessary for their project. If a project requires special city approval we are bonded for the city of Vancouver.
Pacific Brothers Concrete has done hundreds of concrete contractor projects. Below are listed a few of their completed premier projects:
- Banana Republic
- Double L Development
- City of Portland
- City of Vancouver
- Skyview High School
- Various projects for many homeowners of Clark County
We hope you will contact Pacific Brothers Concrete to let us show you how we can do a quality job on your concrete project. Click here to request a bid . Pacific Brothers Concrete is a professional, qualified and experienced concrete Contractor.